Sunday, 30 March 2008

Well, Friday 17th March may have been a good day for me but I spoke too soon. The following Thursday Peter had an accident in the car and it has been written off. Fortunately he was unhurt as was his passenger. So now we have to start looking for another car.

Amy came home and complained of ear ache. From this time on its been a blur of doctors, painkillers, doctors again, emergency doctors and on and on. It is now Sunday 30th March and finally it looks like the pain is easing. I don't know whether she'll go back to uni or not tomorrow, we shall have to see how today goes first.

On the bright side, I managed to get a couple of ATCs done last night, here they are.

The torn paper is actually a piece of watercolour paper left over from another project. Moral of the story, never throw anything away! The numbers and Artist stamps are both by Paper Artsy.
The ATC above has a background which, again, was a mistake. I brayered colour onto watercolour paper instead of glossy card stock. But I thought it worked well with what I was planning for this ATC. The centre strip is also an off cut from a piece of paper I marbled. All the stamps are Paper Artsy.

No comments: